Precautions we are taking
- Any staff member who is sick or is showing any flu-like symptoms, under no circumstances, will be allowed to come to work.
- All cleaners will sanitize their hands prior to entering your home.
- Cleaners will sanitize all surfaces and items that they touch before entering your home (i.e. mop handles, vacuum handles, etc.).
- Towels are always cleaned and sanitized daily.
What we ask from you
- If you or a family member is feeling unwell or has tested positive for COVID-19, please cancel your cleaning appointment. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause your service if necessary and we will save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
- Let us know if there is anything else you need or have other requests.
- All staff will wear masks and gloves when cleaning your home.
- We will continue to make beds, but if you require us to put on fresh linen, we ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen.
- Disinfectants will be used to disinfect high-touch surfaces (i.e. counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, etc.).
- The floors will be cleaned using a disinfectant, unless otherwise requested.
- If it is preferred that we use your vacuum, just let us know.
- We would also ask that you allow 6 feet of social distancing while the maid is cleaning.